I Wanna Work at Ska
It takes characters to brew beer with character, and we at Ska Brewing have been doing that since 1995. Our award-winning craft brewing roots are firmly planted in Durango, Colorado, where our community-minded organization does all we can to give back.
I Wanna Work At Ska
Please direct your eyes below for any current job openings. If you’re interested in one of our positions and your skills fit our needs, please begin the online application by entering your name and email at the bottom of the description and click “Begin NEW Job Application.” If none of the open positions are of interest to you but you REALLY wanna work at Ska, send your resumeANDcover letter to: A Resourceful Human at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to indicate in your email or cover letter what you are interested in doing at Ska. No phone calls, please and thank you – you’ll hear back from us if your skill-set fits one of our open positions.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (a portion of premiums is paid by Ska Brewing Company)
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time and Part-Time employees
- 401(k) with company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Discounted Ski Passes to Purgatory Resort
- Free and/or discounted entries into local bike/running races
- Paid Holidays
- Dining Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Monthly employee tab to be used on merchandise and of course… BEER!
All applications must be accompanied with Resume and Cover Letter to be considered
No Phone Calls, Please!!!!!!!!
Ska Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.